What is it?
A must for Stretch Mark Prevention! When it comes to preventing and fixing damage, exfoliation guarantees better results. An instant fix for dry, itchy and stretched skin. Exfoliation is the absolute best way to fuel skin renewal and push damage up and out. The natural acids in sugar sweep away dull, itchy surface skin prompting cellular renewal in the lower layers. Trigger repair deep down where damage, loss of tone and stretch marks occur. As you polish, thirsty skin pulls in nutrients. Whipped shea butter and nourishing essential oils penetrate deeply and quickly for intense skin fortification, better resiliency and stretch mark prevention. The uplifting scents of Neroli (Orange Blossom) instantly revitalizes so you feel energized from head to toe.
How do I use it?
- Use Citrus Sugar Exfoliation all over your body in the shower. Use deep circular movements to sweep away dry skin that blocks your skin from drinking in moisture. Spend a little extra time on those dry, rough spots on the elbows, hands and heels.
What is in it?
- Natural Sugar Sweeps away dry, dull skin and encourages cellular turnover
- Exfoliation is a key step in firming, elasticity rebuild and stretch mark prevention and repair.
- Hydrating essential oils and skin boosting anti-oxidants tone, moisturize and hydrate itchy, taut stretched skin.
- Polishes for smooth, soft finish.
- Refreshing orange blossom aroma.
Sugar is our secret weapon for damage repair and smooth youthful skin. Unlike salts which can be drying and seeds which can cause micro tears to the skin, sugar is the perfect polisher for skin. The rich natural glycolic acids in sugar help release dry, dull skin which triggers cell turnover or damage repair. Buff and polish your body with our sugar scrub–the best first step to toned, youthful skin.
There are no reviews yet.