This is a great DIY scrub that you can make at home.
Note* this is recommended to be used in the morning.
- 2 x tablespoons of oil – Coconut or other
- 2 x tablespoons of coarse sugar
- 1x tablespoon of coffee – grounds or instant
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients together to make a paste.
- Stand in the shower/bath and rub this into your thighs and booty. Use fast and vigorous circular motions to stimulate your circulation and deeply massage this area. Note* If you have dry hands – use a glove or exfoliating glove to protect your hands during the massage part. Do this for as long as you can – 2-3 mins per side is good.
- Shower to rinse off.
Coffee is used in firming and toning creams as it has a stimulating effect on your skin and circulation.
Coffee and vigorous massage can aid in lymphatic drainage in this area.
Sitting for long periods of time can affect circulation in this area.
Your skin should feel soft and smooth and invigorated after this!
Leave a Reply